Next Bank Europe 2015
The TEDx of Finance is finally back in Europe and where else than the FinTech capital of the world - London.
Next Bank is the connector & community and we do this with:
The most progressive content and agendaHave you seen a conference game before?
The best networking in the greatest of spaces
Ask anyone who's ever had Next Bank coffee and food how awesome it was and see us in Level 39's iconic room.
The smartest minds
Just scroll down and look at those names. Not one "place holder", no "providers", not one name that is not on the Who's who of FInTech.
No wooden language
No political correctness
Nothing but what these thought leaders really think about topics such as Innovation, UX, start-ups, what went right or wrong in the industry so far and how to make the customer happy. All in a casual, enjoyable atmosphere.
12 February 2015
Starting at 8.15am
Canary Wharf, London
Check out our all star line up.
Here at Next Bank we are different and not you usual stuffy conference. We bring you a line up that would wow the industry.
People who have helped shape the industry and bring you their views and experience with no wooden language attached!
Early bird tickets (Purchased before January 22) will receive a discount code to register for the other events that will make up London's FinTech week:
BANK INNOVATORS COUNCIL- Monday, 9th February
FINOVATE - Tuesday, 10th February to Wednesday 11th February
NEXT BANK EUROPE - Thursday, 12th February
Codes will be distributed after January 22nd.
Click the button below, or visit http://tickets.nextbankeurope.com to book tickets today
We're likely going to touch on all topics and anecdotes no other conference will have the courage to attack such as:
And many more as our thought leaders will take live questions on stage.
- Will Bitcoin vanish or become the currency of choice?
- Which bank thinks copying Second Life for their customers will teach them finance?
- Which bank is only putting lipstick on the backend pig?
- What happened to Square?
- Will ApplePay and Alibaba make us all redundant?
- How a big idea can shrink to nothing
- Who thinks that changing 2 tabs and 3 colours is customer experience?
- Irrational bank loyalty
- Payday Loans
- Debilitating credit checks for newly arrived professionals
- Will Facebook take over?
- Was Uber's and Snapchat's end game always transactional data?
- Are all the incubators just providing cannon fodder for banks to try new ideas on their own?
- Is London being the FinTech capital of the world hype or reality?
- Can a new bank ever make it into the market?